CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 March 2011

Family Time In The Sun! FINALLY!

Ok, so today was a great day! Too great to not blog about! The weather was fabulous! We loved having the sun out! I hope Mother Nature will let us keep enjoying this kind of weather!

Adam let me sleep in today and took me and Oliver out to lunch at Noodles and Co. Boy, was that yummy! It seemed like ages since we've ate there.. And for dessert we even shared a Rice Crispy Treat! But of course by the time we got to Grandma and Grandpa Karr's house Oliver was very sticky!

We also had another Dr. appointment for baby Everett today! He is growing well and everything is healthy! Although... I (Celsy) did get in trouble by the Dr today because I have been eating too much sugar! I guess that means no more late night Chocolate Chip Cookies or yummy desserts for me for a little while ;)... Especially since I have to go in for my Glucose test this Monday! YUCK! The Glucose drink they give you is super gross! But get this.. even though it's NASTY they still give you a choice on what flavor you want! haha but... they used to have only Grape or Orange.. now they've added Lemon Lime! haha I still chose orange! The Lemon Lime seemed a little sketchy to me :D! I didn't wanna chance it! It's already a nasty drink anyway! 

After our adventure to the Dr, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa Karr's house and Oliver got to go to the park with mommy, Grandma Lisa, and Ariel (AKA Ayo)! He had a blast out in the sun! While Ariel skated, Oliver got to go on a walk with mommy and Grandma and kick his Soccer Ball around! He is super good at Soccer and I am pretty sure we will be signing him up for Soccer when he's old enough :).

I look forward to more days like today! :) I hope this nice weather sticks around! Well I'm off to playing Tetris with my super awesome husband AND Oliver of course! We are SUPER grateful for family!

TTFN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment